Adopt your neighborhood through a “Neighborhood Saturation Festival.”
- Prayerfully plan a neighborhood outreach event. (BBQ, Block party, arts festival, pizza fest, book fair…etc. We will supply outreach books&tracts)
- Use the training in the Saturate Playbook to prepare your congregation.
- Send your congregation (door to door) into the neighborhood to invite and pray for 1000-4000 households. (Resource allocation will mirror the number of homes adopted)
- Begin building a community where there are “no sheep without a shepherd.”
- Establish outreach coordinators and plan follow up through seasonal or monthly prayer visitation.
Suggested Letter For Your Neighborhood
Not everyone will be home so create a personal letter from the church or pastor similar to this:
We’d like to invite you to a neighborhood_________________ (BBQ, Festival, PizzaFest, Book Fair, Ice Cream Festival, International Feast…etc). This has been a very difficult year of loss and community isolation. We would love you to join us as we seek to rebuild connectedness in our neighborhood.
If you are unable to participate in this event, please know that we are a community church, so it’s YOUR church, whatever we can do to be here for you in this difficult season, count us in!
Please also let us know if you have any neighbors that are in trouble or crisis, together, we can rebuild what has been lost.
Pastor Jones from “We Love You Community Church”
Address, Website, Phone number
Be sure to familiarize yourself with this wonderful E-outreach resource!
Once your event information is submitted, a team member will contact you with the next steps.
The goal of Jesus Week is to create a catalyst for neighborhood adoption. Join us as we seek to mobilize 3000 churches to adopt 1000 or more homes in their neighborhood. This is 3 million homes (average 4 people per home) = 12 million people.
More than the population of NYC!